Support and education overview
CARE FOR ORPHANS
- Food and clothing bank
- Distribution of received goods and donations
- Courses for the Gogo's (grandmothers)
- Home care for aids patients
- Transportation to the clinic or hospital
- HIV/AIDS information day
- Courses for pregnant women and girls with Aids
- Help filling in the identity papers
- Helping students find grants to pay for tuition.
This year we've helped 40 youths apply for study grants.
- Social skills course
- Church meetings
- Men and women groups
- Children's Sunday School
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE ORGANIZED BY US BUT ARE CARRIED OUT BY OTHERS TO HELP OUR PEOPLE:
- Social Skills course: World Changes Academy.
- Transportation of the donations: partly done by YWAM
- HIV/AIDS information days: The Dignity Center organizes the speakers
- Pregnancy center: The Dignity Center
- Study grants: We receive these lists from the Ubuntu Community Chest